1. Students may be registered online throughout the year. Registration fees are due before the first class and are non-refundable unless otherwise stated below.
2. A minimum of 4 students are required for a group class to take place. The studio reserves its right to cancel a class if less than 4 students register. If a class does not meet minimum enrollment, the Academy will make every effort to make accomodations. If a class reaches maximum enrollment as set by the Academy students will be put on a waitlist and the registration fee will hold the waitlist spot and be refunded if student does not enroll in a class.
3. Monthly tuition is due by the first class of the month. There is a $25 late fee for late tuition. There is a $35 fee for returned checks and credit card chargebacks. Tuition refunds will only be given in the case of serious illness or injury (physicians note required) or relocation.
4. Missed classes for any reason are non-refundable. Students may make-up a missed class within the same week in a similar class.
5. There will be a costume fee if your dancer wishes to participate in the recital.
6. To assure dancers and teachers use class time to the fullest, we kindly ask that parents address questions, comments, or concerns for teachers via phone message or email.
7. Class cancellations due to weather or any other reason will be posted via facebook and the website. Phone calls will not be made – please check frequently.
8. Broadway Academy of Art and Dance may provide a live video feed of classes for viewing. Dancers and parents understand this footage may be viewed by public and private sector audiences at times.
9. Appropriate dance attire should be worn for class and hair should be secured from the face. No gum, drinks, or food is allowed in the studio. Dancers may store their belongings in the dressing room area or cubbies at their own risk. Broadway Academy of Art and Dance and its staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please leave valuables at home.
10. Parents and students should check the bulletin board, website, and facebook page for important Broadway Academy of Art and Dance announcements.
11. Broadway Academy of Art and Dance reserves the right to dismiss or refuse classes to anyone who does not comply with these ploicies, creates an unsafe enviroment, or who otherwise in our judgment disrupts the harmony or reputation of the Academy.
12. Students will be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms upon entry to the Academy. The Academy reserves the right to dismiss or refuse classes to those students who are suspected of being ill. We kindly ask for students to stay home if they exhibit any of the following: fever over 100.4, coughing/sneezing, shortness of breath, sore throat, etc. or if exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.